1. Market hours are from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
2. No sales before our 9:00 opening.
3. All vendors are to be set up and ready for the 9:00 opening.
4. Payments for Market expenses (town license, domain name plus any unanticipated
costs) are due the first Saturday of the season.
5. Individual vendors are responsible for keeping their spaces swept clean of debris.
6. All vendors must carryout recyclable cardboard and not leave it in the trash cans.
There is a dumpster at the end of the building by the road reserved for cardboard.
7. Vendors are to notify the Market Manager of any absences, giving as much advance
notice as possible. If an absent vendor’s booth is occupied by a visiting vendor, the
booth owner will be compensated by the visiting vendor.
8. No open flames or cooking of food permitted per management.
9. At the end of the Market day have your product ready to load on the loading dock prior
to bringing up your vehicle. Do not position your vehicle and then bring your product to
10.It is required vendors remain at the Market as long as they have product to sell. Those
vendors selling out before the end of Market may carry out but may not use the
provided carts before the 12:30 closing time.
1. Booth rental payments are due the first Saturday of the month, twice per
season, or in one payment. When paying monthly there is a $2 added fee.
2. Any vendor using electricity will be charged $1 per week, which will be added
onto their monthly booth fee. This does not include charging phones/tablets.
3. All state-required paperwork and proof of insurance (proof of insurance sent
directly from insurance company) must be submitted to Waterfront Maine prior to
the start of the Market season.
4. Usage of carts:
1. No carts are to be in the aisles after 9 or before 12:30
2. Carts must be returned to the designated area after use
3. Entry doors must not be propped open when entering or exiting the
5. All vendors and employees must park at the back of the building on the river
side where all spaces can be used.